Call for Speaker Proposals
Speak at STPCon
The Software Test Professionals Conference is known as the place where testing professionals come to learn, a testing conference, by testers. STPCon specializes in creating a program that showcases new ideas, proven methods and dynamic presenters who face the same day-to-day challenges as our participants and can share their experiences and knowledge with an engaged audience.
Do you have a story to tell, a methodology to share, or a new technique to pass on to your peers? Submit your proposal to speak today. Our practitioner-led program committee would be interested in reviewing your proposal.
The submission deadline for STPCon Fall 2020 was Friday, February 28th.
- If you are selected to present a conference SESSION, you are awarded a $150 stipend, 1 night paid at the conference hotel, and a free conference pass to the main conference.
- If you are selected to present a 3-hour pre-conference WORKSHOP, you are awarded a $500 stipend, 2 nights paid at the conference hotel, and up to $400 in travel reimbursement in addition to a free conference pass including the workshops.
- KEYNOTE compensation is negotiated separately.
- Compensation for sponsor speakers may differ from the typical compensation.
- Hotel room nights are only reimbursed if the speaker stays at the conference hotel.
- All travel reimbursements must be supported by actual travel receipts equal to or in excess of the reimbursement amount.
Posted October 8, 2019 in: Event by Rick Baucom